Comprehensive Infusion Services In Central Jersey
At RCCA’s Central Jersey Division, we provide leading-edge and compassionate cancer care. But that’s not all we do.
In our comfortable East Brunswick, Edison, Monroe, Somerset and Somerville offices,
we provide a full range of advanced infusion services for patients. These include (but are not limited to) infusion treatment for conditions such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Multiple sclerosis
Infusion treatments no longer require inconvenient, time-consuming hospital visits. In fact, we provide a very different, much more pleasant experience:
- Scheduling & registration are easy
- Parking is convenient
- Our environment is welcoming
- Appointments are available Monday thru Friday
- Patient care is individualized
Meticulous coordination of your infusion care
Our 23 board-certified physicians—many of whom consistently earn regional top-doctor recognition—have been caring for oncology and hematology patients for more than 30 years. Our broad expertise in infusion therapy is supported by a meticulous system of collaboration and coordination to ensure you get the very best care possible.
Your referring physician will provide us with all the information required to ensure a safe and accurate infusion. Our clinical scheduler will then contact you to schedule the infusion appointment.
What to expect during infusion therapy at RCCA
When you arrive for your infusion appointment, we will do everything possible to make you feel at ease and relaxed. Feel free to bring your favorite music, book, magazine, game or even a friend or family member to help pass the time. We’ll get you settled in a comfortable environment, then:
- Before your treatment, an RCCA nurse practitioner or physician assistant will educate you on what to expect and how to get the most out of your treatment.
- Our registered pharmacist will review all treatment plans to ensure accurate, up-to-date therapies and optimal delivery of medications.
- The infusion will be administered by our experienced, caring registered nurses, who will be right there in the infusion room to oversee treatment and respond to your needs.
- Once the course of treatment is complete, we will send a follow-up notice to the referring physician confirming treatment.
To refer a patient for experienced, convenient infusion therapy, please call 732-390-7750 today. Your referrals are welcomed and encouraged.