Advanced, Comprehensive Oncology-Hematology Treatment for Central New Jersey
At Regional Cancer Care Associates’ Central Jersey Division, we provide the complete, state-of-the-art cancer and hematology care you’d get at a major metropolitan cancer center… only with the dedication and personalized attention for which those centers are not known. Here, you’ll get the same advanced protocols, experienced and highly trained specialists and complete array of advanced treatments that represent the best of modern cancer and blood disorders care.
Here are some of the advanced services and capabilities we provide as part of our commitment to the communities and people of Central New Jersey:
- Chemotherapy – Chemotherapy is a primary treatment for cancer that uses medications to destroy cancer cells. RCCA-CJD’s highly trained oncologists combine experience and board-certified expertise with the very latest protocols, options, and anticancer medications.
- Cancer Surgery – Surgery to remove tumors remains a leading, highly effective treatment for cancer. We work with leading Central NJ surgeons to help ensure optimal outcomes, including for palliative procedures to provide relief.
- Radiation Oncology – Radiation therapy is a longstanding, long-proven, highly effective form of cancer treatment commonly used for many types of cancer. Advances have resulted in more precise targeting and delivery, maximizing treatment efficacy while minimizing exposure to normal tissue. RCCA-CJD partners with the region’s most skilled and reputable radiation specialists.
- Clinical Trials – Clinical research trials are how new medical treatments are studied. RCCA-CJD participates in a wide range of these clinical investigations, which not only helps advance cancer care but also offers new hope to patients not being helped by other forms of treatment.
- Pharmacy – In-house pharmacy services at RCCA’s Central Jersey Division provide the convenience of one-stop shopping backed by certified oncology pharmacy personnel. Plus, our pharmacy services are coordinated by our oncology pharmacist, a doctor of pharmacy who is an integral part of our treatment and research protocols. Because safety, accuracy and treatment effectiveness are of paramount importance.
- Cancer Support – In addition to providing top-quality care, we’re here to help you with all the assistance, support and guidance you need. We’re committed to ensuring that all your needs are addressed, which includes emotional, social and even physical needs. From helping you make informed decisions to supporting you with counseling and compassion, we’re here for you.
- Palliative Care – Comfort, pain relief, stress relief and a good quality of life are important factors in caring for individuals with cancer. As cancer specialists, we understand that palliative treatment to maximize comfort and quality of life is essential, and we coordinate and manage your or your loved one’s care with as much focus on relief as on cure.
- Financial Advocacy – Having and fighting cancer is hard enough without the added burden of costly treatment and reduced ability to earn. At RCCA-CJD, we actually advocate for you financially, getting involved to help you find and qualify for economic assistance.
- Hematology – RCCA-CJD’s highly trained and board-certified oncologists/hematologists provide complete, leading-edge and experienced care for blood disorders and diseases. We have the expertise and personalized approach to help you treat and manage your disorder so you can live a productive, fulfilling, high-quality life.
To schedule an appointment, call 888-824-8312. Or request an appointment using our convenient online form.